As the skin ages, it will lose the shine, luster, and appear dull with the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Many years of exposure to the sun can also lead to spots, discoloration, and hyperpigmentation issues. Issues such as acne scars, stretch marks, rough patches differ from even-toned skin. People try different types of methods and risky laser resurfacing techniques to treat skin issues. But, with modern skin rejuvenation methods like Morpheus8, you will guarantee to get smooth and refreshed skin with reduced risk factors.
What is Morpheus8?
- It is a fractional skin therapy that encourages the development of collagen in the underlying layers of the skin. As this treatment will target the deep layers of the dermis, they will allow them to restructure as a natural process. This treatment makes use of radiofrequency stimulating the production of collagen to firm and even the wrinkles on the skin. It easily goes into the skin layers than other micro-needling treatments changing the problem areas and rejuvenating them with refreshed skin. The deeper layers of skin are natural building blocks that lead to smooth and attractive outer skin. With the fractional skin therapy in Morpheus8, skin gets a more natural and attractive appearance.
- Morpheus8 is beneficial to be used on any part of the skin that needs rejuvenation from deeper layer renewal. It is usually used on face and neck areas that show fine lines, wrinkles, acne spots, and discoloration. This therapy makes use of color blink technology that is beneficial for all types and tones of skin. It is blended along with other treatments in the same session or a few days after finishing them.
- The treatment uses a deep microneedle radiofrequency device that is employed in treating scarring and textural issues. But as it consists of many treatment layers it can be customized to check the scar areas or mix them with other layers. This gives enhancements in color and texture along with the added advantage of enhancing skin tightness and glow.
- Morpheus8 usually takes around 15 to 60 minutes, reliant on the size of the treated area. The doctor will apply a numbing cream to the area before an hour of beginning the treatment. If the treatment is precisely needed with top settings, then there may be a necessity for using local anesthesia. The uniqueness of Morpheus8 lies in the setting capacity of radiofrequency levels. The heat given by the microneedles of radiofrequency devices can be tailored to reach the desired skin depth. It ranges between deep, intermediate, and superficial settings that will be adjusted by the expert depending on the precise skin worries.
- The skin specialist may perform a spot test to ensure that the skin will not have any adverse effects. Once they are sure, the radiofrequency device will be used on the target area letting the needles penetrate the skin layers for using the radiofrequency energy. There may be some mild effects of discomfort or high pressure but it is usually not too much because of the presence of numbing cream.
How Long Does it Take to See Results from Morpheus8?
Results can be seen on some days, but it usually takes three weeks to observe the complete results. There will be constant improvements for up to 3 months after the procedure relying on the type of treatment given between 1 to 3 sessions. As there will be no significant downtime, people can use makeup 72 hours after the treatment. You can see micro lesions and redness in the skin after some days of this treatment that may last for some days depending on the treatment intensity.
Who Are Good Candidates for Morpheus8?
- Best candidates for Morpheus8 will be any person with good health to have realistic results and proper knowledge of this treatment method. Individuals with active skin issues, pregnant and breast-feeding mothers are advised to postpone this treatment.
- Morpheus8 will be helpful for all skin types and tones with an ability to solve diverse skin issues. With the treatment aiming for the enhancement in collagen production, it will show results in the evening the fine lines and tightening the loose skin.
- This treatment is also beneficial for improving the appearance of acne scar spots, but with caution.
- Individuals with sun damage and dark spots will get clear, glowing, and smoothened skin after the treatment. This is due to the feature of micro-needling that resurfaces the top layers of the skin. It is the best-suited treatment or people with dark skin tones who face the issues of hyper or hypopigmentation with laser treatments. The skin specialist will select an appropriate needle type that is best suited for a patient\’s skin tone.
Is There Any Downtime in the Treatment?
As mentioned above, there will be very minimal downtime due to Morpheus8 treatment. It may only have some mild swelling, redness, and shiny skin for 3 to 5 days. There will be some microlesions that will lead to peeling skin in some people. Patients are advised to apply moisturizer around the treatment area and stay away from sunlight for a few days. The use of a reliable and broad-spectrum sunscreen is advised for better results. Sunscreens not only protect the skin from sunlight but also promotes the reduction of fine lines. The use of make-up is allowed on the following day depending on the skin response. The majority of people get back to work the very next day after the treatment as these mild side-effects begin to fade off.
If you are looking to get a positive Morpheus8 treatment, choose a reliable and experienced aesthetic center like Tensegrity Health. We focus on pulling everything together for your ultimate treatment experience and the beautiful result to bring beauty, health, and balance to your life.