Our COVID-19 Preparedness Protocol
Tensegrity Health and Aesthetics
*Protocol is subject to change as guidelines and recommendations evolve*
- As of 5/8/20, services will be limited to medical based procedures. Please check with Tensegrity Staff for specifics.
- Appointments will be limited to allow adequate time for our enhanced cleaning procedures and to avoid overlap between clients.
- At this time, aestheticians are not allowed to see clients until Stage III. Danielle Dumont, LA is available for virtual consultations and happy to answer any questions that you may have, as well as continuing to drop ship skin care!
- Our waiting room will be temporarily closed for everyone’s safety – please text (207) 337-9851 when you arrive at your appointment, and we will text back when we are ready for you to come in.
- We ask that all patients/clients wear a mask at all times while in the office – PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MASK. Staff will be wearing masks, gloves and goggles or face shield when needed for treatments and interactions.
- All patients and staff will be screened prior to entering the office. If you have any of the following symptoms or have known exposure to COVID-19 please reschedule your appointment:
- Fever (temperature 100.4 or higher)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills or shaking chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Upon entering the office, all staff and patients will be required to sanitize their hands. Sanitizer will be supplied.
- We ask that patients come by themselves – no guests or children will be allowed to accompany you to your appointment unless medically necessary. Please notify us ahead of time if you feel you need to bring someone with you.
- Exam rooms, bathrooms, handles and other surfaces will continue to be sanitized between patients, as they always have been. We have added air purifiers in all treatment rooms which filter the air in the entire room every 15 minutes!
- We encourage all questions to be asked during a virtual consult or phone conversation prior to your in-person visit, especially if you are a new patient.
Thank you for your cooperation – we are excited to be back!
☎️ (207) 337-9851
Leave a Replay
Spread the word
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin