Over the years, the cosmetics industry found newer and bolder ways to make everyone more beautiful effectively. One of the latest and boldest cosmetic innovations is nano infusion facial. What is a nano infusion facial? How does it work?
What is Nano Infusion Facial?
Nano infusion facial therapy is a treatment for specific skin conditions such as wrinkling, fine lines, pigmentation, and scarring. Unlike microneedling, nano infusion therapy is non-invasive. It does not wound the skin nor draw blood.
Nano infusion facial therapy offers instant and long-lasting results. The treatment stimulates blood circulation on the area, hydrates the skin, softens lines, reduces scarring, and brightens up the skin.
With a nano infusion facial therapy, the skin can better absorb skincare products by 97%. It greatly enhances the skin’s capability for nutrient absorption.
How Does it Work?
Instead of using needles, like microneedling, nano infusion facial therapy uses a nano infusion pen with 36 pyramid pins on a 16 mm nanochip. The pins are microscopic – they are thinner than a single strand of human hair.
The cosmetician uses this pen to press the pyramid pins on the skin gently. The pins are covered with a topical product. The process creates thousands of micro pathways per minute in the top layer of the skin.
The micro pathways allow more nutrients to pass through the layer of dead epidermal cells on top of the skin to the lower layers of the skin. Better nutrient absorption means better-looking, nourished, and radiant skin. Within 15 minutes, the nanochannels close.
Nano infusion facial therapy improves the skin’s capacity to absorb nutrients and skincare products by 97%.
Does it Hurt?
The therapy does not hurt. Nano infusion facial treatment is non-invasive. It does not wound the skin, which is the entire point of microneedling.
Nano infusion facial is a very safe therapy. It does not need numbing cream and has no downtime. People who received this treatment even go as far as considering the treatment relaxing. The process only affects the epidermis, the top-most layer of the skin.
How Does Nano Infusion Facial Therapy Go?
As with all cosmetics procedures, the very first step is the cleaning and sanitizing of the skin. Nano infusion facial therapy creates microscopic channels on the epidermis; the skin becomes vulnerable to foreign particles. But a simple cleansing of the skin partly prevents that.
The next part is sterilizing the tips. You may not see this part of the process with your own eyes. But it is standard procedure to ensure that anything used to penetrate the skin is sterile.
Next, the cosmetician applies a serum around the area being treated. The serum contains the nutrients tailored to treat the skin condition.
The fourth step is performing the nano infusion facial therapy. The cosmetician uses the nano infusion pen to open microscopic channels on the skin.
Within fifteen minutes, the microscopic pathways close.
Is Nano Infusion Facial Therapy for Me?
Nano infusion facial therapy works for anyone who wants to treat the following skin problems:
- Fine lines (forehead lines or crow’s feet)
- Skin pigmentation
- Puffy eyes
- Sagging eyes
- Acne scars
- Hair regrowth
- Stretch marks
- Improving skin tone and texture
- Large pores
- Lip lines
Other benefits of nano infusion facial therapy include, but are not limited to:
- Gentle exfoliation
- Increases skin hydration
- Increases circulation around the skin
- Triggers the skin’s regenerative processes
- Boosts the skin’s collagen production
- Stimulates the elastin production of the skin
Nano infusion facial treatment is ideal for all skin types. This is one of its main differences from microneedling – microneedling is not recommended for people with highly pigmented skin. Anyone can and will benefit from a nano infusion facial treatment.
If you have considered microneedling but are afraid of any side effects, nano infusion facial treatment is the way to go. With this treatment, there’s no discomfort and no downtime. This treatment solves all problems microneedling solves, if not more.
What Medical Conditions Prevent Nano Infusion Facial Treatment?
Even though the treatment is ideal for all skin types, it is unsuitable for people with certain medical conditions. Here is the list of those conditions:
- Pregnancy or nursing mothers
- Active or inactive psoriasis
- Unidentified lesions, rashes, or any skin infections
- Extensive telangiectasia (spider veins)
- Recent herpes outbreak
- Diabetes or other auto-immune system disorders
- Photosensitivity medications
What steps should you take to make an incoming nano infusion facial treatment more beneficial?
- Avoid Botox or fillers within two weeks of the therapy
- Avoid alcohol intake within two days of the therapy
- Chemotherapy in the last six months
- Radiation exposure during the previous six months
- Accutane within the previous year
- Avoid blood thinners in the previous two weeks
- Avoid Laser or IPL treatment in the area you want a nano infusion treatment
- No waxing of the site within a week
- Avoid depilatory creams or electrolysis a week before the treatment
- Avoid irritating products such as exfoliating creams, hydroquinone, or benzoyl peroxide acne products within a day of the treatment
- Avoid tanning two weeks before the treatment
- No drug intakes for at least two days before the therapy
- Skincare regime involving acids is highly discouraged. Use gentle cleansers instead
- Make sure you have no skin conditions or any other health concerns. Consult your doctor
Here is a list of what you should do after the treatment:
- Always wear sunscreen for the next three days
- Avoid tanning beds or sun exposure for the next three days
- Avoid sweating for the next three days
Nano Infusion Facial Therapy – A Summary
Nano infusion facial therapy is a non-invasive therapy that enhances the skin’s product absorption by 97%. A cosmetician uses a nano infusion pen to create microscopic pathways in the epidermis, allowing more nutrients to penetrate the lower layers of the skin. What is nano infusion facial therapy? And how does it work? To put it simply, it is a skin-rejuvenating treatment suitable and safe for all skin types. If you are interested in nano infusion facial, visit Tensegrity Health & Aesthetics.